Pamela Crowther is an experienced attorney whose practice involves criminal and civil litigation including family law, business litigation, constitutional challenges, securities enforcement and government compliance, health care fraud, criminal defense, and civil and criminal appeals. With over twenty years of experience, she is a seasoned litigator with clients who run the gamut from the individual seeking advice on custody to a large corporation facing product liability claim. Her practice covers a wide-range of civil and criminal matters in federal and state courts and before administrative tribunals. She has represented numerous corporations and individuals in product liability cases; complex commercial and contract matters; land use disputes; and environmental, health care, qui tam and securities enforcement proceedings and investigations and other complex crimes.
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 1987)
- Cornell University, Cornell Law School (J.D., 1990)
- 1990 Pennsylvania State Court
- 1990 United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- 1990 New Jersey State Court
- 1990 United States District Court, District of New Jersey